This position will require a flexible schedule especially in the weekends.
- Deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests and your coworkers
- Make delicious milk tea, coffee and espresso drinks, and assorted noms made in house
- Share your new knowledge of tea and merchandise with our guests and get them excited about the Omomo lifestyle
- Be authentic, transparent, and create genuine relationships and conversations
- Work back of house duties such as cleaning equipment, mopping, and taking out recycling (We’re zero waste!)
- Passionate about creating experiences for others and constantly seeking new ways to go above and beyond
- Experienced in food and beverage or fast paced retail environments
- Willing to learn new skills and share your knowledge with our guests and the team
- Offer better-than-market starting wages and health care options
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Omomo
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Omomo family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount