The kitchen staff is responsible for food preparation and general kitchen sanitation. Must have basic knowledge of kitchen equipment including knife handling. Responsible for maintaining a clean cooking and working area. Must maintain a neat a professional appearance and manner.
- Responsible for prep work of main kitchen and associated kitchens. Including a.m. line, p.m. line, and special functions
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area
- Must monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered
- Responsible for maintaining a clean uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation
- Basic knife handling skills
- Basic reading and math skills
- Experience coaching, training, and developing others.
- Ability to measure ingredients accurately
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Ability to understand and carry out directions
- Offer better-than-market starting wages and health care options
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Omomo
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Omomo family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount