The accountatn provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Expertise with QuickBooks
- Extensive knowledge of US GAA
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting
- CPA certification
- Offer better-than-market starting wages and health care options.
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Omomo.
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Omomo family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount.