The supervisor primarily focuses on keeping the store running by planning schedules, inventory, and training new hires. Success in the Store Manager role includes developing team members by providing on-going coaching and training in order to ensure high performance and effective succession planning.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Offer better-than-market starting wages and health care options
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Omomo
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Omomo family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount