Omomo is looking for great leaders to join the store management team. Shift Leads primarily focuses on delivering an amazing experience for both team members and guests. They ensure specific shifts operate efficiently and effectively by leading bobaristas, baristas, and cashiers to accomplish daily tasks. Success in the Shift Lead role includes coaching and training team members in order to ensure high performance and effective people development.
- Consistently provide exceptional hospitality and service both to our guests and your team
- Encourage your team to be curious and build their knowledge in teas, coffee, and merchandise
- Anticipate the guest experience and constantly be one step ahead in service and hospitality
- Become a resource for problem solving, guest relationships, and product quality
- Be responsible for protecting the store assets by following procedures for safety, food handling, security, maintenance, and cash handling
- A minimum of one year of work experience
- Continuous demonstrated ability to lead and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve, using sound judgment
- Performance that consistently demonstrates Omomo’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Offer better-than-market starting wages and health care options
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Omomo
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Omomo family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount