The public relations position will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pitch to media
- Knowledge of consumer marketing
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Offer better-than-market starting wages and health care options.
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Omomo.
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Omomo family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount.